This video helps you learn how to use Adobe Dynamic Link.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to look at…dynamic link between After Effects and Premiere Pro.…I'm in this sequence just here in Premiere…which I've been using throughout most of this chapter.…And what I'm going to do is pop out to After Effects…and quickly build something here.…So I've got a new blank project and I'm going to do…Command + N, the Control + N on the PC,…and I'm just going to call this L3forhitchin…just there like so, same settings,…1920 by 1080 and I'll make this one…five seconds long so I'm just going to type 500 in there.…
You can see that it'll be five seconds in here…or you will be able to on your own if you can't see this…because your watching it on a smaller screen.…So I'm going to start working on this composition,…I'm going to draw some elements in here.…So I'm going to come across to the rectangle tool first of all…and very quickly going to draw a rectangle like that.…Tap V to get my selection tool just as I would…inside of something like Photoshop…or Illustrator or InDesign.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.