This video helps you understand Adobe Dynamic Link.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie,…we made a motion graphics template,…which is the hip and happening new way…to create editable templates…that can be used inside of Premier and other tools.…We use the essential graphics panel just here,…and I had to rename the thing I sent to the library,…because I forgot to fill out the field.…Just thought I'd mention that, because I just plum forgot.…But anyway, what we're going to do is close up that panel,…just now, so I'm just going to come up and choose…Essential Graphics right there and it disappears,…and explain to you briefly what Adobe Dynamic Link is.…
Essentially it runs kind of a small server on…your machine,…and allows you to link an aftereffects comp…directly into a Premier timeline.…Now I can initiate that in a couple of ways,…from Aftereffects, I can click File,…and then come down to Adobe Dynamic Link,…and choose to create this as a new Premier Pro sequence,…or to import something from Premier Pro,…because it goes both ways.…
And what it's actually doing is…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.