Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Dynamic Link vs. round-tripping, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
Adobe has quite rightly had a lot to say about its Dynamic Link technology that …allows multiple applications to work on the same media at once. …It really is fantastic because it allows you to, for example, use After Effects …just as an effects tool for Premiere Pro. It's really wonderful technology, but not …every application in the suite uses this feature. …So, I feel like we've got two ways that you can share your work. …You're either going to use Dynamic Link, or you're going to round trip your …content, and I'll give you an example of the two.…
First of all, you're going to get Dynamic Link from After Effects, Encore and …Premiere Pro. Here, I've got a timeline in Premiere Pro …which is called Paladin, it's a sequence called Paladin. …I've got a few clips in this project, and you can see I've been pretty lazy about …organizing my bin, but that's not too important right now. …I've got two copies of this media. First of all, let me just turn the Audio …off here. I've got my three clips actually in my …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.