Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Dynamic Link rendering workflow, part of After Effects CC 2018: Editors and Post Essential Training.
- [Instructor] If you're using Premiere Pro…as your video editing application,…After Effects has great integration…with it through something called Dynamic Linking.…With it,…you're able to put your After Effects composition directly…on to a Premiere timeline…and you're able to make changes live…to see how it integrates with your edit…before committing to a render.…This can greatly speed your work flow…as you go through the iteration process,…trying out different things in both…Premiere Pro and in After Effects.…Here, in this movie we'll give a quick introduction…on how this integration works.…So, here in this composition,…I've got my little factoid about hot glass…and I'd like to import this into my edit.…
And traditionally what you would have to do…is take your composition, add it to the render queue,…and make sure that you have a movie…with an embedded alpha channel.…So, I'll switch over to my render settings here,…my output module, and make sure that we have RGB plus alpha…and that's going to ensure…that I have an alpha channel embedded…
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllerswith Nick Harauz1h 29m Intermediate
1. How After Effects Is Different from Premiere
2. Working with Masks and Shapes
3. Working with Type and Logos
4. Working with Stills and Video
5. Outputting Media
6. Example Techniques
7. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.