Do you want to easily download graphics templates from right within Adobe Premiere Pro? You can with Adobe Stock. What exactly is Adobe Stock and what other content can you find there? In this video, author Nick Harauz walks you through how to download templates from Adobe Stock from inside Adobe Premiere Pro.
- [Narrator] In the last movie, we opened up…the Essential Graphics panel…and searched the various categories…that were available to us directly inside of Premiere Pro.…We found a motion graphics template…that was given to us inside of Premiere Pro…for a lower third that we added to my sequence here.…Lower third template, we changed the color,…as well as we changed the text…to match the image behind it.…Now in this movie, we're going to talk about…expanding the ecosystem of…existing motion graphic templates…that are available to us by using…our Libraries panel, as well as Adobe Stock.…
So, we're going to continue to work inside…this exact same sequence. I'm just going to move…to the end of it for now.…And I'm just going to head over here…to the Libraries workspace.…In the Libraries workspace, I'm currently…in my stock templates library,…and what I'd like to do is a search.…By default, what you might see is that…it's searching your current library…or all of your libraries, and you want to make sure…by clicking on this downward arrow…
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 06/26/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover text templates vs. Essential Graphics, building a template through Essential Graphics, adding supported properties to the Essential Graphics panel, and viewing the motion graphics template in Premiere Pro.