Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Doing secondary color corrections, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
All right, folks. Here's where it gets fun. …We're going to look at secondary color correction. …Now we know that there is a Secondary Color Correction section down here in the …Colorista 2 interface. But we don't necessarily have to use the …Secondary section for secondary color correction. …Allow me to explain. The secondary color correction. …Is done. Once you've done the primary color …correction, you get your colors where you want them, then you can go in and …selectively choose colors to enhance or change. …So for example, we're going to start with the primary color correction of this …image and get the colors all looking right and being where they should be.…
And then we're going to change the color of this green purse. …That is secondary color correction. But we're going to use primary tools to …do that. And then, since were kind of in bizarro …world anyways at that point, we're going to actually go to secondary …correction and make a second primary correction and blend that together. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.