If you use your Adobe Creative Cloud Market regularly, you will probably end up with multiple libraries rather quickly. You may find yourself needing to delete assets and libraries to save space. In this video, author Ian Robinson walks you through how to delete libraries from inside Adobe After Effects.
- If you use your Adobe Creative Cloud account regularly,…you'll probably end up with…a ton of libraries rather quickly.…So the ability to delete assets and libraries…will be just as important as the ability to create them.…In this video, it's time to do some spring cleaning.…Now I happen to be in After Effects,…but you can access this, the Creative Cloud libraries,…from any of the desktop applications…included in Creative Cloud.…So I could access it from Photoshop or Illustrator,…but since this is primarily an After Effects course,…I'll go ahead and open After Effects.…
So, if you go up under Window, you can go down to Libraries.…Now I can see that's already selected…cause I can see the tab over here.…So I'm just going to go ahead and click on my libraries tab…and I'll rip it by dragging and dropping…and I'll drop it up here on top of the composition panel.…Notice how I get a long purple rectangle.…When I let go, now I can more clearly see…all the different elements that I have in my market library.…So, there will definitely come a time…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.