We're now going to dog a little deeper into the world of noise reduction and I …will give you this disclaimer, that we will probably be getting more into noise …reduction than most of you want to get. So, I'm going to go and order, …chronologically, in this tutorial, from probably the most useful information to …the most esoteric and kind of boring information. …So that way. As soon as you are bored, and its stuff …that you don't think is helpful, then you can just close the movie and move on. …And then you can just come back to it for reference if you have a noise reduction project.…
So what I'm going to to do here, as I'm starting from scratch, the customizing …noise reduction composition. I have my Godlizza outtake footage selected. …We're just going to start from scratch here. …I'm just going to apply De-noiser to, actually I just want to show you …something real quick. I'm going to change my resolution to …half, and even though I'm at 100%, I''m going to change this to half, I apply …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.