Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing animation presets, part of Motion Graphics for Video Editors: Working with Type.
- Once you've applied an animation preset,…it's easy to customize.…If you take a look at the animation preset,…you'll see it's applied.…There it is, transporter.…If in the future, you know you want a preset,…you can just search for it in the field here,…or directly access it here from the menu.…With the animator selected, if you twirl down,…you can see the individual properties being used.…In this case, there's a scale animator that's…distorting the images by 3,000% and…making them skinnier to start.…
So, they're stretching vertically a large amount…and then coming in.…If you look closely at that layer,…you'll also see the ability for switches and modes.…You might decide to enable motion blur, which can produce…smoother results as things are moving around, in this case,…creating a slightly better blur for those elements.…Under the animator here, you can see the range selector.…Essentially what's happening is the text is selected.…
You see that the start and end point shows…that the entire text is selected and it's been stretched.…
- Designing lower thirds in Photoshop
- Creating alpha channels in Photoshop
- Designing 3D type in Photoshop
- Distressing text
- Creating a watermark
- Animating text with After Effects
- Using and customizing animation presets
- Extruding 3D text in After Effects
- Creating titles in Premiere Pro
- Adding a logo to a lower third
- Linking text
Skill Level Beginner
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Creating a Product Endpagewith Ian Robinson1h 50m Intermediate
1. Designing Lower Thirds in Photoshop
2. Designing 3D Type in Photoshop
3. Photoshop Design Techniques
4. Animated Text with After Effects
5. After Effects Design Techniques
6. An Overview of Text in Adobe Premiere Pro
7. Adobe Premiere Pro Design Techniques
8. Linking Workflows for Text with Adobe Video Apps
Live templates2m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.