Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing Mojo, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
So let's look more at Mojo's, there's actually more to it than it might seem. …I'm going to go ahead and apply Mojo, to our bad guys, footage here, just drag and …drop that. Instantly, we see a great coolness, …applied, literally and figuratively, we have our shadows, which most of this …image is shadow. And, I, I use this as our example here, …because it's mostly just skin tone and shadow. …So it's really easy to see what, what Mojo is doing. …So again, what Mojo is doing here is it's warming the highlights and skin tones, …and it's cooling off the shadows which creates again a very cinematic look.…
Now let's talk about some of these controls over here in the effects …controls panel Now really there are 3 different sections going on here. …There's Mojo, Mojo tint and Mojo balance. We'll call those the Mojo controls, …because they all have Mojo in the title. And there's warm it, punch it, and bleach it. …They refer to those as the it Controls. And there's also the skin controls, These …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.