Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing Cosmo, part of Up and Running with Magic Bullet Suite.
Using this as an example, let's go ahead and dig a little deeper and see what …Cosmo does. I'm going to apply Cosmo to my footage here. …And again, I have applied Colorista 2, here's the original and here's with the …basic color correction. To kind of gets things where they need to be. …And I can go ahead and check the Show Skin overlay here in Cosmo. …to make sure that we're on the right track here. …To make sure that's enabled to see that. It's the same exact thing that we have in …Colorista in the Options. We had the show skin overlay here, I …could turn it off here and we could see it there.…
Same thing, same thing as in Magic Bullet looks as well. …Now the's parameters are actually fairly simple, but to be honest with you, I've …had to read the documentation word for word several times. …I guess I'm a little slower than the average Joe, but I've, I've had to study …up on what these me-, these things mean because the names of them are not very clear. …So I want to check Show Skin Overlay so I can see what we're doing. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.