Some of the most realistic looking textures can be just photographs. These elements can add another level of dimension and polish to your graphics. Can you find these photographs in the Creative Cloud Market? In this movie, author Ian Robinson demonstrates how to you can take your graphic to the next level with photos from the Market.
- Some of the most realistic looking textures…are clearly just photographs,…but we can use those elements…to create some really sharp looking textures…to add polish and depth to your graphics.…In this video, I'm going to share some of my favorite tips…to getting the most out of using these elements.…Now we're inside our Photoshop document…and just so we're all on the same page,…make sure you're in the Essentials workspace.…Okay, so if we look at our project,…you can see I've got a blue background,…my mountains, some clouds, and some birds.…
But of course, sometimes people want to push things…in a slightly different direction.…So even though this has a nice clean vector look to it,…let's say somebody wants to add a more earthy texture…like canvas to the scene.…Well I recommend browsing back…through your Creative Cloud market…and seeing if there's anything in there…that might actually be of service.…Now, I've already gone through the process of browsing…and I did find something.…So if we go to our AEG_Market library in our Libraries panel…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.