Want your motion graphic 3D title to end on a bang? Then creating a shatter explosion is a great way to do that. How do you create a shatter explosion in Adobe Premiere Pro? In this movie, author Eran Stern will walk you through how to create a shatter explosion in Premiere Pro with the BCC Title Studio plugin.
- All right, so this is what we have so far.…The 3D model of this yogurt is going down,…and the two titles are ready to explode…because they are meeting one with the other.…And this is the fun part.…Now we are going to explode them…to thousands of pieces.…And we do it once again with the BCC Title Studio effect.…So go ahead and click on the set up button over here…to open up the interface of the plug in,…and then make sure to select one of the titles.…I'm going to start with the cherry one.…
And then under the Shaders…from the Deformation sub-menu,…I'm going to apply the Mesh Shatter deformer.…Now this deformer has a couple of presets.…You can already to see…that if I'm going to scrub the timeline,…it it is starting to shatter the text.…And this is because the time mode over here…is set to Automated.…However, I want to control the explosion.…I want it to start only when those two titles are meeting,…so over here.…
So I'm just going to go to the previews key frame.…So in my case, four seconds and five frames.…And I'm going to create a new key frame,…
This course works through real-world scenarios, showcasing impressive type effects used to create visually stunning scenes. To make type integrate seamlessly with the footage, Eran demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more. Compositing is performed in Premiere Pro as the main editing hub. In addition to Photoshop and After Effects, the course also explores a PixelSquid plugin, a Bounce Pack set of transitions, ReelSmart Motion Blur, a Continuum Complete set of 3D objects, and some text design templates of Titler Pro 4. These third-party plugins are introduced to complement your workflow while keeping time spent outside the editing interface minimal. This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create promos, trailers, and openers that exhibit superb use of 3D titles.
- Creating 3D objects and type
- Rendering text
- Animating with motion and transitions
- Faking depth with rotoscoping
- Working with multiple layers
- Creating a shatter explosion
- Floating type in a liquid text simulation
- Attaching type to a moving object within a scene
- Adding motion graphics to movement within a scene