This video helps you understand how to create a new Premiere project.
- [Instructor] So just launched Premiere…and in the start dialogue…and we're going to create a new project.…So tap "New Project" on the left hand side there…and of course the first thing to do is to give this a name.…So I'm just going to call this "premiereDemo" like so…and then choose a location for where…everything will be collected together.…I'm just going to choose my desktop at the moment…and create a new folder just here.…I'll just call this "prdemo" like so.…
Tap "Create" and "Choose" and then the other things…here usually are left as default.…Timecode is the way that we want the time to be displayed.…Audio, how we want that to be shown…as waveforms and audio samples…and capture format DV, that's normally the way that's left.…If you've got more than one disk attached to your machine,…so for example I've got four here…and of these this is a solid state drive mercury.…I could actually make that one one of my scratch disks…and the transfer would be really, really fast,…but generally I would leave these the same as the project.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.