Join Chad Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating the look of destroyed film, part of Learning Magic Bullet Suite.
Now, let's look a little bit more closely at Misfire and the various elements and …components of Misfire. Now, there is actually 13 true effects …here, each one of these is its own effect. …So if I wanted to add some flicker, I can just double-click or just apply Flicker. …And if I play this back, you could see that we now have flicker on our footage. …So it's just easy if you want to apply one of these things. …Grain or splotches or a vignette or whatever. …And for each of these we have just a couple, usually, maybe one or two or …three, options. Some of them have more, but most of them …are very limited, very simple and easy. Now, I'm going to go ahead and delete that.…
If we apply the 14th effect, this is Misfire, just called misfire. …It applies all of them, just going to resize this, so you can see this a little …bit better here. It applies all of them with the options …as well. So for example, we just applied Flicker, …but if we apply the Misfire effect, we can check Apply Flicker. …
- Integrating with After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Getting common Hollywood styles with Magic Bullet Looks
- Tweaking Looks presets
- Creating a Power Mask
- Using the Looks toolset
- Performing basic color correction
- Creating a miniature effect
- Performing powerful secondary color correction with Colorista II
- Adjusting skin tones with Cosmo
- Using Denoiser to salvage (and beautify) noisy footage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
VFX Techniques: Crowd Replication with After Effectswith Lee Lanier2h 54m Intermediate
1. Magic Bullet Looks Basics
2. A Tour of the Looks Tools
3. Magic Bullet Looks in Practice
4. Using the MisFire Plugins
5. Using Colorista II
6. Removing Noise with Denoiser
7. Adjusting Skin Tones with Cosmo
About Cosmo2m 43s
8. Using Mojo
9. The Rest of the Magic Bullet Suite
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.