This video covers creating the basic Premiere sequence.
- [Instructor] So, it's time to get started…with our project, and this will be fairly brief.…All we need to do here is import and create…the basic sequence.…So I'm going to select these three movies, just here,…and then I'm just going to right click,…and choose new sequence from clip,…and they'll come in like so.…Now they're in the wrong order, at the moment.…This is the one for the end, just here, so I'm going to pull…that around to the end.…This is the one for the beginning, like so,…this spinning monster's logo.…
I'm going to select all three of those, and then drag these…up to the front, like that.…Now there is audio in this, and the audio is quite loud.…You can see that as I scratch across that,…those peaking meters across the side there,…well those meters are peaking.…I'm going to mute this, temporarily,…while I just play this out.…So we'll let that play.…So the logo spins in, Monstrz appears there,…in comes a spaceship, out comes a robot…that starts chatting to us, okay, and I'll skip ahead…a bit from there, because there's more footage there…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.