Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating audio for video with Audition, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
In my experience, people who are trained as Sound Engineers tend to be almost like scientists. …Compared to people who are trained more like Video Editors initially. …And I'm, I come from the latter background. …I'm a filmmaker, and I came to working with professional audio later. …People working video used to seeing how it looks an being satisfied with it, …whereas if you're working with sound, you really have to be closer to an Engineer. …You have to understand what's going on, what the physics is of sound. …But actually, if you want to produce some audio to incorporate into a film, or any …kind of video production, there's a very small number of rules you really need to …attend to. Audition is a very powerful application, …it's a very deep, feature-rich application.…
But really, all you need to know is if you're going to make a file for video …production, let's just go here to File > New > Audio File. …If you're making a new file, you'll probably going to want a sample rate of …48 kHz, 48,000 Hz. Now, to cut a very, very long story …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.