Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a simple camera in a z-space montage, part of After Effects CC 2018: Editors and Post Essential Training.
- [Instructor] By adding a camera to our scene,…we can animate it flying through our field of 3D planes.…We'll see how we can easily manipulate our camera…by using the unified camera tool.…So, previously I had our duration of all of our comps…our master, our precomps, as well as the layers…inside of them all set to a duration of 90 frames.…And I went ahead and increased the duration…up to 300 so that we can have a little bit more time…to play with and build our animation.…So, having that covered we also previously saw that…we can select both of these precomps and click and drag…and we can kind of canvas around our scene,…but you'll notice that the pixelization of all of these…images isn't really making for a really good experience.…
Not very fluid, in fact.…So, we can change that by going over here and…changing this from adaptive resolution to fast draft.…And now when we do the same operation, you'll see that…we have a much more fluid experience and we can actually see…the pictures much more clearly.…So, let's go 'head and stick with that…
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllerswith Nick Harauz1h 29m Intermediate
1. How After Effects Is Different from Premiere
2. Working with Masks and Shapes
3. Working with Type and Logos
4. Working with Stills and Video
5. Outputting Media
6. Example Techniques
7. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.