This video explains how to connect with the author.
- [Instructor] So, that's it.…We are done with this course.…I think to play us out,…what I'm going to do is maximize this panel,…hitting the accent grave course here…and I'm going to add the loop control…from the button editor.…You'll see that there's a plus sign…down at the bottom here in many places…and that allows me to add buttons…and there's a whole bunch of things you can have here.…I'm going to add loop in there and hit okay.…Oops, sorry, I should have just dragged it into place.…
So let me just drag that down…and I'll drop that on the end there like so,…enable loop, and then I'll just start that playing.…I've muted the audio track.…So like I said, we are done.…I really hope you've enjoyed it…and at least you've got a start.…There are more efficient ways…to do some of the things we've done…and also still some learning to be had…but at least, as I've said, you've got a start.…Do reach out to me @tonyharmer on Twitter…and on Instagram for that matter,…if you want to check that out.…
Follow my YouTube channel…and the best way to find that is to search for…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.