This video helps you learn how to use the Lumetri panel.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going…to look at color grading.…Now this can be a very, very deep subject,…so we're really going to skim the surface of this,…but it's a way that you can enhance the video that you've…got and also apply more of a consistent look across…footage very, very easily.…And a lot of the controls are very similar to those found…in Adobe Camera Raw and in Lightroom…and also you can use color looks from libraries.…So, I've cleared my timeline here, but what I'm going to do…is I'm going to add three of these pieces of footage into…the timeline, like so, so I've got this stuff here.…
This is all from the fields around my house,…it's fab isn't it?…Hitchin is an amazing place if you…ever get a change to come, really, really beautiful.…But anyway what I'm going to do first of all is just target…one of these tracks just here.…I'm going to switch out to my libraries to begin with because…here I have a library that I used in my mobile apps…for designers course, which you can see here on the library.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.