This video helps you understand clips and sequences.
- [Instructor] Okay, so you may have heard…of clips and sequences…and thought they're the same thing.…And that's not strictly true.…Clips are sort of the raw footage that you bring in.…Whereas sequences are made from those clips.…Now, I can use one or more of the files…that I've got here.…And if you have access to them, you can use the same ones.…Or, of course, any of your own.…But I can select any number of these…and combine them into sequences…simply by right clicking…and choosing new sequence from clip.…
If I am going to use all four of these,…it will wrap them up nicely like so.…So you see, here's the first sequence.…Followed by the second sequence.…Followed by the third sequence.…And, finally, the fourth.…Just there.…So how does this differ?…You might well be thinking…well, that's exactly the same thing.…Although that is not strictly true,…as I indicated already.…Let's have a look at clues here that tell me…where clips and sequences are.…This file, just here down at the bottom,…in the project panel, that is the sequence.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.