Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video CINEWARE 2.0.16, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- In After Effects CC 2015, there've been some minor changes…to the CineWare plugin.…It's now up to version two zero sixteen,…and there's been some changes in the way…that layers are handled, and also in the way…that multiple copies of CineWare are handled.…To demonstrate that, I'm gonna use a project…you might have seen for my course on flying logos.…I'm gonna select the extruded Metro logo,…do command or control e, to open external,…and it'll open up in Cinema 40 Light.…Previously, we had rendered the whole thing…as one group that came in to After Effects…where you treated it as one group.…
But let's say we wanted to treat…each of these major objects separately.…I'll choose the reg symbol, right click on it,…say Add to New Layer, which I will call…Reg for the Registration.…I'll right click on Metro, add it to a new layer,…double click its name, then call it Metro.…And finally, right click on the Hero object,…Add To a New Layer, double click its name,…call it Hero, command or control s to save,…tab back to After Effects.…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.