Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video CINEMA 4D Lite introduction, part of After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] So within this composition,…I have two Cinema 4D scenes that show up as layers.…Layer one and three, are a text and a bit of…this dancing broken up pyramid thing.…So, these are scene files that I've imported directly…into After Effects and because of the integration…between the two, I can make changes to my scene file…and have it automatically update inside…of After Effects.…That's how tightly integrated they are.…As with other programs and other 3D applications,…you would have to render out an image sequence…or a movie and commit to that, import that in as footage,…and then do your work within After Effects from there.…
And so, that's not the case here with Cinema 4D…in After Effects.…It's a layer.…I can change it.…I can edit it.…I can add in more effects on top of this…as I'm creating in context,…with the rest of my composition.…So how do you launch Cinema 4D Lite?…You can right click and create a brand new scene file here…at the very bottom, Max On Cinema 4D file.…Or if you have it already as a scene file…
- Working with shape layers, animation, compositing, and type
- Using Basic After Effects 3D
- Building a basic camera rig
- Using the Cinema 4D renderer
- Using Cinema 4D Lite
- Creating 3D text and 3D geometry
- Adding compositions to the Render Queue
- Recording multiple files with the Render Queue
- Using Adobe Media Encoder
- Using prerenders
- Collapsing transformations
Skill Level Beginner
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
Using prerenders6m 34s
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
Collapse transformations7m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.