Most of the time, when you want to simulate interactivity with graphic elements on the screen, you will want to build a user interface (or UI). Do not want to build it? You can find it in the Adobe Creative Cloud Market. In this video, author Ian Robinson demonstrates how to use a UI to animate graphic elements.
- Most of the time when you want to simulate…interactivity with graphic elements on a screen…you'll want to build a UI, or a user interface.…This used to mean a fair amount of time…in Adobe Illustrator…building little graphic element doo dads.…Thankfully, now we can just browse through…the Creative Cloud market…and use a pre-built element.…Now if we look at our building project file…you'll notice it just has a background…that's kind of a medium gray color.…And that's what we're going to start with.…
Any time I'm mocking up a user interface…I want to make sure I have a reference for the kind of…screen that that interface is going to appear in.…So thankfully there are a bunch of different elements…already in the…AEG market library…that we created earlier after browsing through the market.…The Creative Cloud market.…And so we're going to use the Phone element…this Nexus black Phone element.…So, let's go ahead and double click on that.…
There we go.…And that'll open the mockup PSD.…So, if we look in here you can see…I have a smart object…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.