When you are painting with brushes in Adobe Photoshop, there are some extra features that you need to be aware of. One of which can be accessed by using a tablet. In this video, author Ian Robinson walks you through several features that can help you create the custom brush texture that you need for your project.
- In this video we're going to go over some…of the extra options available when you paint…textures using brushes inside of Adobe Photoshop.…Personally, I use and recommend using a pen…and tablet system like this Wacom Tablet.…This gives you extra input control over…things like pressure sensitivity and tilt control.…But there are options available to tweak…your brushstrokes even if you're…just using a mouse or a track pad.…So let's open Photoshop and get started.…Now we're inside of our Photoshop document…and we're going to create a custom texture…of flying birds through the scene.…
And we'll do that by using this bird brushes set…that I downloaded from my Creative Cloud market account.…Now it's important to note, when you see things…that say brushes set, that means…there's more than one brush so first thing…I want to do is pay attention to what layer I'm on.…So right now I'm on the small cloud's layer.…So I'm going to go ahead and just create a new layer.…And I'll rename this birds and with the brush…selected, you can just press B on your keyboard…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Intermediate
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.