There are a lot of files that are sold in the Adobe Creative Cloud Market. Is there a way that you can easily search or browse to find the type of asset that you are looking for? In this video, author Ian Robinson walks you through a few different ways that you can browse through the elements found in the Creative Cloud Market.
- In order to quickly find assets in the…Creative Cloud market, there are a few different…ways you can browse and search for everything.…If you haven't already done so, make sure…you've launched the Creative Cloud desktop application.…Now whether you need to find a specific kind…of file format or a specific kind of asset,…you can search through the marktet categories…to further refine your results.…Honestly, most of th time when I search,…I search through all categories just in case I find…something I didn't know I was really looking for.…
Now, browsing through the library is pretty straightforward.…You just want to make sure you're in your…asset section under the market and click on the pulldown.…Start off by going to all categories.…Then you can go over here and click on the search icon.…Let's say I want to search for something like trees.…I can type t-r-e-e-s and press return.…And it'll automatically give me the results.…Now if you pay close attention, notice…it says there are 76 results, but if I go…over here on the right, now I can actually…
- Exploring the Creative Cloud Market
- Searching and saving assets in the Creative Cloud Market
- Organizing Market assets in the CC Libraries
- Creating custom brushes and textures in Photoshop
- Creating backgrounds and animations in Illustrator
- Building a short promo in After Effects
Skill Level Intermediate
Mograph Techniques: Animating with C4D Effectorswith EJ Hassenfratz1h 39m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Integrating Type into Videowith Eran Stern2h 36m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Color Grading Footagewith Richard Harrington2h 53m Appropriate for all
1. Using Creative Cloud Market Assets
2. Creating Textures and Patterns in Photoshop
3. Working with Assets in Illustrator
4. Project: Building a Short Promo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.