Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Browsing in Bridge, part of Creative Suite 6: Video Production.
There are a couple of reasons to use Adobe Bridge to browse your media before …you work on it with Premiere Pro. And I must admit that I kind of avoided …Bridge for a very long time because I come more from a film and media …background that I suppose I do a photographic background. …And I was tending to work on my photographs directly in Photoshop, and I …guess, I guess what it comes down to is I was pretty lazy. …But there are some things that Bridge does very, very well. …And you may find particularly if you come from, if you like a print press …background, you will already be familiar with Bridge.…
And it's an easy way into working with your media. …Just one word of warning though, is that Adobe Bridge can't view properly …fragmented file types. That's things like P2 or XD cam where the …video is in one place and the audio is in another. …You just won't be able to view it. But here, for example, I've got some …shots that are very simple, straight off a DSLR. …It's H264 rag top in a QuickTime movie. It's what I would loosely call a whole …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro: Documentary Editingwith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.