Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Batch render with Adobe Media Encoder, part of After Effects CC 2018: Editors and Post Essential Training.
- [Narrator] After Effects allows us…to queue up multiple compositions for rendering…but at the cost of locking us out…from doing work while it renders.…And this is where Media Encoder comes in.…In this movie, we'll see how we can offload…the rendering to Media Encoder and also look at…what other output formats are available through it.…So here in After Effects, I've got two compositions…that I'd like to render out.…I've got this master comp and the map comp.…I'm going to add these to the render queue…by simply selecting them in the project window…and dragging them down.…And I have a output defined, a file out location,…and that's to my desktop for both of these items.…
So rather than hitting Render here…and tying up After Effects, I'm going to use…this button for a queue in Adobe Media Encoder.…And you'll see that Adobe Media Encoder launches…and these two render queue items…are now added to its render queue.…And the thing about this is that we have…this output file location predefined,…and this carries over from our…
- Linking Premiere Pro and After Effects dynamically
- Navigating timeline layers
- Working with keyframes
- Precomping elements
- Animating mask reveals and tracking masks
- Creating elements with shape layers
- Animating shapes and text
- Working with Illustrator files
- Animating a logo
- Creating 3D type extrusions
- Creating a simple camera in Z-space montage
- Keying video with Keylight
- Batch rendering and Dynamic Link rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Creating Presets and Controllerswith Nick Harauz1h 29m Intermediate
1. How After Effects Is Different from Premiere
2. Working with Masks and Shapes
3. Working with Type and Logos
4. Working with Stills and Video
5. Outputting Media
6. Example Techniques
7. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.