Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video Batch renaming with Bridge, part of Video Production with Creative Suite 6.
One of the perennial problems with file-based cameras is that the file names …themselves are rarely very helpful. If I select one of these clips, this is …just the kind of thing you'd get from DSLR camera. …You can see that well, I've got a fair good of metadata here. …I can tell the file size, the dimensions. Let me see now, I've got the frame rate …listed here and the width and height and so on. …Perhaps, if I view this as a list, we can see there's no color profile attached …stuff like that. But the file name itself is particularly unhelpful.…
And when you're working with a non-linear editing system, it's commonly the file …name that becomes the clip name. And then the clip name is what you're …using to cut with. So, Adobe Bridge has a really nice …feature that you might have encountered if you're a photographer and it works …absolutely fine for the media file types that bridge can browse. …And I can can browse because Bridge won't be able to display to you, what I would …call fragmented file types. That means things like P2, stuff from a …
- Improving speech-to-text analysis with Story
- Organizing projects in Prelude
- Batch renaming with Bridge
- Preparing images for video in Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop files in Premiere Pro
- Round-tripping a soundtrack from Premiere Pro to Audition and back again
- Preparing content for After Effects in Premiere Pro
- Sending work from Premiere Pro to SpeedGrade
- Using Dynamic Link to share sequences between Premiere Pro and Encore
- Using the Media Encoder to output from After Effects
Skill Level Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Up and Running with DSLR Filmmakingwith Chad Perkins1h 10m Appropriate for all
Documentary Editing with Premiere Prowith Jason Osder3h 48m Intermediate
1. Getting Started: An Overview of Dynamic Link and Round-Tripping
Using breakdown reports4m 56s
8. After Effects
11. Adobe Media Encoder
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.