In this chapter we are going to build a motion graphics commercial which include not only 3D text but also real 3D object and we will do it without leaving the NLE interface by using 3D objects effects from Boris FX. In this movie, author Eran Stern gives you a brief overview of those tools and what you can create with them.
- In this chapter we are going to build a motion…graphics commercial which will include not only…3-D text but also real 3-D object and we'll do it…without leaving the NLE interface.…All of this is possible thanks to the powerful 3-D…object effects from Boris FX,…but before diving in I just want to give you a brief…overview of those tools and what you can create with it.…So before we start I just want to make sure…that you have the latest version of BCC 3-D…object installed.…
If you haven't done so, go to the borisfx.com website…and make sure to download Continuing Complete 10 or above.…This is very important because this version or higher…will include the Title Studio plug-in which we are…going to use heavily throughout this chapter.…So in case you haven't done this and you want to…follow along with me, go ahead and download your free trial…then quit Premiere Pro, install those plug-ins,…relaunch the software, and you are good to go.…
Alright, I'm going to hide Safari and everything that…we are going to need is waiting for us under folder…
This course works through real-world scenarios, showcasing impressive type effects used to create visually stunning scenes. To make type integrate seamlessly with the footage, Eran demonstrates how to use tracking, rotoscoping, particles, distortions, camera effects, and more. Compositing is performed in Premiere Pro as the main editing hub. In addition to Photoshop and After Effects, the course also explores a PixelSquid plugin, a Bounce Pack set of transitions, ReelSmart Motion Blur, a Continuum Complete set of 3D objects, and some text design templates of Titler Pro 4. These third-party plugins are introduced to complement your workflow while keeping time spent outside the editing interface minimal. This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create promos, trailers, and openers that exhibit superb use of 3D titles.
- Creating 3D objects and type
- Rendering text
- Animating with motion and transitions
- Faking depth with rotoscoping
- Working with multiple layers
- Creating a shatter explosion
- Floating type in a liquid text simulation
- Attaching type to a moving object within a scene
- Adding motion graphics to movement within a scene