This video provides an overview of the Audition interface.
- [Instructor] Here we are in Abode Audition…and this is the application that you can use…to record audio.…You can use it to edit audio.…You can use it to improve and refine your audio…in a variety of ways.…You can use it to mix audio together…in a multitrack editor…and, as we've done with the other products,…we're going to take a look at the interfaces…with one small exception because Audition does require…some information from your system,…which it should ask you for when you first launch it.…
Now, that information can be accessed at any time…from the preferences, which on the Mac,…is in the Audition menu.…On the PC, that's in the Edit menu.…So, if you come down to Preferences,…you will see Audio Hardware…and it should, as I've said, prompt you for this,…but don't worry if it doesn't,…because changes are being made all the time,…about more intelligent discovery on things like that.…Essentially, it needs to know…where your input is coming from…and that might be just your normal microphone…on a laptop, for example,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.