Learn how to replace footage with a rendered 3D animation.
- Since this promo should serve as a transition…from the live feed to the studio,…we need to create a wiper, from and to transparency.…We'll also replace the tennis ball…that you are seeing over here, as well as the soundtrack…and get everything ready for final render.…So if you want to work with me and follow along,…I'm going to open Wimbledon Interlude number four,…which is exactly the same stage as we left off…in the previous movie.…
I'm also going to close all the other time link panels.…So we are just going to work with this one.…Make sure that you are still using…the Fast Draft preview option.…So if I'm going to press Spacebar,…we can get the realtime preview…and see what we've managed to create so far.…Alright, I'm going to press Spacebar again…to close the preview.…I'm going to go to the beginning,…and the first thing that I would like…to do is select the tennis ball over here,…then go to the Project Panel and fold down the Comps folder,…and then I'm going to select the 3D tennis ball.…
This is the final tennis ball…
- Animating a layered Photoshop file
- Create an animated background
- Animating using effects
- Extruding and texturing 3D typography
- Creating an ending transition
- Faking motion blur
- Rendering a master file and a delivery file
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2018: VFX Essential Trainingwith Alan Demafiles4h 20m Intermediate
1. Animate a Photoshop File
2. Creating 3D Typography
3. Compositing Techniques
4. Outputting the Result
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.