- [Instructor] Adjusting keyframes…for an animation until it's just right…can seem like hard work.…Sometimes you like the timing of an animation,…but overall, it needs to be sped up or slowed down.…Sometimes you need it to loop or ping-pong.…Here, we'll take a look at a few different techniques…that allow us to retime our animation.…So, here in this example,…I've built this composition using some shape layers,…and you'll notice that the keyframes…kind of end at frame 50 where everything stops…and then we just linger for another 50 frames.…So, let's go ahead and select all these layers…and come here to Layer,…or I'm sorry, Animation, Reveal Properties with Keyframes,…so we can see all the keyframes in question.…
I'm going to raise this up a little bit…and make some room for our timeline.…And, we learned previously…that we can select a group of keyframes…and alter the timing of that selection…just by holding down Option…and then click-dragging the outermost selected keyframe.…So, now I've slowed down this animation.…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/07/2018. What changed?
A: We added videos on two new features in Adobe CC 2018: the Essential Graphics panel and master properties.
After Effects Guru: Expressionswith Luisa Winters2h 28m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Keying with Keylightwith Luisa Winters1h 3m Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Plugins You Should Knowwith Nick Harauz4h 46m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.