- Installing and using scripts in After Effects
- The laws of physics and rules of animation
- Continuous motion and overlapping action with Wiggle
- Animating fast with Motion Sketch and Smoother
- Fixing an anchor point
- Working around expressions in a project
- Quick stop motion style with Tickler
- Using the Puppet tool outside of puppets
Skill Level Advanced
- Hello, I'm Owen Lowery, and welcome to After Effects Scripts & Tips 01, Animation Techniques. This course is chock full of individual lessons, introducing various free scripts, which helps to make animation easier, saves loads of keyframing time, as well as adds lots and lots of additional functionality, beyond what's native to After Effects. We will delve into animation theory, and demonstrate various ways that theory can be applied, in your animation.
I'll also share some of my favorite animation quick tips, and even guide you through several solutions to very common problems early After Effects users tend to run into. Now, this is not a course that builds from lesson to lesson. So you can just jump around, learning about whatever scripts and whatever tips seem most interesting to you, then go on your merry way. Of course, if you find yourself falling down a sweet rabbit hole of After Effects script delight, as well as enjoy my charming, though cringeworthy dad humor, and decide to just binge this whole thing, that works for me.
So stick around and get yourself introduced to some of my all time favorite scripts for conquering each and every one of those classic rules of animation. Let's you and I, do this.