After Effects Guru: Working with Vectors
Join Ian Robinson for a closer look at all of the different ways to animate vector graphics in Adobe After Effects. But rather than focusing on just the tools native to After Effects, he explores why you should consider integrating Photoshop and Illustrator into your vector motion-graphics workflow. Learn about time-saving vector creation tools native to each application, from the Custom Shape tool in Photoshop to the Blend tool in Illustrator. Ian also shows how to tie all of these elements together while exploring how to import and animate vectors in After Effects with shape layers and the dynamic effects Stroke and Vegas.
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Analyzing how vectors behave across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Animating titles from Photoshop
- Creating custom type from Illustrator
- Importing and copying vectors from Illustrator into After Effects
- Animating with shape layers
- Timing animation vectors
- Hi, I'm Ian Robinson and this is AE Guru Working with Vectors. In this course we're gonna work with what I like to call the holy trinity of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. We're going to analyze how to work with vector graphics in each of these different applications. And of course we'll cover some of the little hurdles that we'll have to go through to understand exactly how these different applications communicate with each other. So come along and let's get started with AE Guru Working with Vectors.
Excel 2010 New Features128,365 Views
Crystal Reports 2013: Experts and Customizing Reports16,560 Views
Exploring Adobe Camera Raw: Making Selective Adjustments52,920 Views
Programming for Non-Programmers: iOS 8251,121 Views
Bert Monroy: The Making of Times Square, The People89,407 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,626,905 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training514,144 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,447,213 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training827,256 Views