- View Offline
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Analyzing how vectors behave across the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Animating titles from Photoshop
- Creating custom type from Illustrator
- Importing and copying vectors from Illustrator into After Effects
- Animating with shape layers
- Timing animation vectors
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Ian Robinson and this is AE Guru Working with Vectors. In this course we're gonna work with what I like to call the holy trinity of Adobe Creative Cloud. Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. We're going to analyze how to work with vector graphics in each of these different applications. And of course we'll cover some of the little hurdles that we'll have to go through to understand exactly how these different applications communicate with each other. So come along and let's get started with AE Guru Working with Vectors.