This course was created by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Modifying AE text templates in Premiere
- Adding shapes and expressions to the text animation
- Understanding composition structure
- Modifying text and replacing visible graphics
- Adjusting global controls
- Breaking down your template idea
- Building a photo mosaic
- Creating basic animation
- Adding a camera to the animation
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Nick Harauz. I'm a professional video editor and motion graphic designer. Welcome to AE Guru. Now, in the first part of this course, we'll start by creating a simple and useful text animation that can be manipulated in both Premiere Pro and After Effects. We'll even look at adding expressions to the template to add extra functionality for users inside of Premiere Pro, without the need for them to go back into After Effects. Now, as we move on through the chapters, we'll then take a look at a complex template, analyze how it's structured, and take this information to build and design our own template.
And by the end of this course, you'll have a solid foundation and be able to create your own template, tips for providing a user-friendly experience, along with a ton of useful information in navigating through After Effects in general. Join me as we take a deep dive into creating templates for After Effects right now.