After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timeline
In this course, Rich Harrington offers tips for creating a fast and efficient motion graphics workflow in the After Effects timeline—leaving you with more time for creativity. This installment of After Effects Guru reveals time-saving features for navigating to specific timecodes, adjusting keyframes, changing layer behavior and applying effects with switches, and using markers to annotate your projects.
This course was created by Rich Harrington. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Scrolling the timeline
- Switching from frames to timecode
- Using shy layers
- Retiming keyframes
- Nudging keyframes
- Using the Draft 3D, Brainstorm, and Graph Editor switches
- Frame blending with switches
- Splitting, naming, and locking layers
- Using composition markers
- Hi, my name is Rich Harrington. And in this course we're gonna explore mastering the After Effects timeline panel. While all of you have been using the timeline for a long time, I guarantee there are several things hidden that will help you get more things done. In this course we're gonna focus in shortcuts as well as some of the overlooked features. We'll also explore every nook and cranny so you can take advantage of everything that the timeline panel offers.
After Effects Guru: Animating Logos94,160 Views
After Effects Apprentice 06: Type and Music237,163 Views
Mograph Techniques: Retiming and Tracking Footage55,862 Views
After Effects Apprentice 03: Advanced Animation416,672 Views
After Effects Apprentice 11: 3D Space199,095 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,678,359 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,632,490 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training515,189 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,448,203 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training827,524 Views