- Analyzing your shot and making mood, story, and type decisions
- Working with lights, shadows, and 3D animation
- Rotoscoping, distorting, and displacing text
- Creating a motion graphics teaser using parenting and shoot-out animations
- Integrating 3D text into live video
- Working with ray-traced type
- Create advanced per-character 3D text animations
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hey. My name is Eran Stern and welcome to AE Guru, Integrating type into video. In this project-based course, I'll show you how to combine live video with live text. We'll take a deep dive into the world of motion design and typography and create four different trailers all based on real-world project, which I've worked on recently. We learn how to mesh light and shadows between text and live footage. And then, we'll cover some more advanced techniques, such as tracking, waterscoping, palleting and 3D extruded text.
All of this is to make sure that the text and the video will work together as a single unit for a reliable resource. I hope that after watching this course, you'll be able to communicate a visual message more clearly and create an impressive promos, trailers and openers that will stand out from the rest. So, let's get started with integrating type into video.