- Retouching video with the Healing Brush
- Color correcting video
- Saving time with preset lookup tables (LUTs)
- Creating custom LUTs
- Preparing still images for 3D camera moves
- Creating 3D animation
- Building environment maps to match graphics in footage
- Creating custom bump maps and textures for 3D models
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name's Ian Robinson, and this welcome to AE GURU: Advanced Photoshop Techniques. In this course, I'll show you how to integrate Photoshop into your day-to-day motion graphics workflow. We'll start by diving into how to repair common problems with video, from wide-angle lens distortion, to chromatic aberration. Next, we'll look at a few different tools you can use to create both still and animated back plates for your various motions graphics projects, like the content aware fill and content aware options with the patch tool.
And finally, we'll round out the tour by looking at how Photoshop can really help your 3D production pipeline. I'll show you how to create your own custom environment maps, bump maps, and normal maps. And to finish things up, we'll learn how to apply all of these new elements to your 3D models inside of a cinema 4D light. So, we have a lot of ground to cover, lets go ahead and get started.