- Creating transparency
- Tracking masks in Motion
- Utilizing the Roto Brush tool
- Camera and motion tracking
- Working with 3D layers
- Using effects
- Creating destruction with Shatter
- Creating fire with particles
- Distorting layers with the Puppet tool
- Compositing 3D renders
- Creating virtual reality experiences
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Alan Demafiles] Hello and welcome. I'm Alan Demafiles. If you've ever seen a blockbuster film, and I'm guessing you have, then you've seen some of the magic that the world of visual effects brings to the screen. The software and hardware used to create some of that magic has never been more accessible, and Adobe After Effects is perhaps one of the most highly regarded and widely used compositing applications. In this course, I'll share with you the essentials for creating visual effects using Adobe After Effects. We'll learn how to separate foreground from background by using rotoscoping and how to work with green screen footage.
We'll examine how to track footage and add our own 3D elements to a scene. I'll show you how to create fire using particles, how to use noise to replace a sky, and even how to crush the pavement with superhuman strength. Alright, maybe not literally, but we'll certainly create the illusion of it. And that's all visual effects really are, visual trickery designed to fool the eye. It's our aim for this course to give you a broad overview of compositing, so that by the end of it, hopefully you too will be able to create some v-effects magic as well using Adobe After Effects. I'm excited to start, and I know you are too.
So let's get going.
After Effects CC 2018 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen1h 52m Intermediate
1. Create Transparency
3. Work with Trackers
4. Work with Effects
5. Composite 3D Renders
6. Work with Rendering
Using Media Encoder3m 53s
7. Work with Immersive 360 VR
8. Challenge: Put Your Skills into Practice
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.