Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adobe Shape CC, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- You can also use Creative Cloud Libraries…to bring in assets from some of Adobe's mobile applications.…In this case, I have Adobe Shape CC.…It currently runs in iPhone or iPad.…Right now I'm running it on my iPad mini.…Shape CC is an app that uses the camera built into…your mobile device or which can also load images…from your Camera Roll or from your Creative Cloud account,…and it searches for outlines in the image…to try to find graphical elements.…You can tap the screen to go between a gray scale display…and a black and white outline.…
There's also a slider here off to the right…that you can use to adjust the contrast…where the threshold is between…a black line and a white area.…Here I'm just gonna move the iPad around a little bit…to try to get a better version of this image.…Once I think I've got a good preview of what I want…my image to be, I'll press the big button to take a snapshot…of it, and then I switch into editing mode.…This is where I decide which segments…I want to keep or get rid of.…The green segments are the ones for keeping,…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.