This video provides an overview of the Adobe Media Encoder interface.
- [Instructor] So, here we are inside…of Adobe Media Encoder.…And Media Encoder is the application that you can use…for all of your media processing.…You can use it to bring in video and audio.…You can use it to output those to any format, pretty much,…that you can imagine.…You can even change things between one format and another.…That process, by the way, is called transcoding,…so unwrapping it, taking the individual elements,…reencoding them, and wrapping them all up nicely…into a brand new different wrapper.…
And the interface here, is very very simple,…divided into four areas.…But don't let that fool you; this is a very…very powerful component in the digital video,…and audio, arsenal.…Over on the left, at the top here, I've got…the Media Browser, and this is where I can go into…all of my different directories, for example,…and if I've got something I'm going to go to often,…I can always right-click it and add it to Favorites.…And you can see here, I've actually got the Exercise files…for this course added here as Favorites.…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 33m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.