Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adobe Hue CC, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- View Offline
- Next we're going to explore the integration…between a new mobile app called Adobe Hue and After Effects…by using Creative Cloud Libraries.…Hue is an app that runs currently on your iPhone or iPad…that allows you to use its camera or to load photos into it…to capture colors for what Adobe calls Moments,…which can be converted into color look-up tables…to colorize footage inside apps such as After Effects.…In this case, I'm running it on my iPad mini,…and I'm gonna go out into my garden…and see if I can find some interesting colors…for inspiration for a project I'm working on.…
It initially defaults to using your device's camera.…And after it loads, you see it's picked up…the dominant colors in this scene.…In this case this gray, green, sage…against this natural wood bark.…Let's see what else we have in the garden.…Here's a painted pig lawn ornament.…Don't ask.…Here's a lovely yellow columbine…with some deep green leaves and a red rock behind it.…Or off to this left is this nice wallflower.…I really like the cool tones in it, so let's take a picture…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite