Adobe After Effects CS5: Frequently Asked Questions
In this course, Todd Kopriva helps you avoid common Adobe After Effects hiccups with a collection of answers to frequently asked questions. Whether you're having audio hiccups, getting pixelated vector graphics, or getting oversized files or jerky playback, Todd equips you to zip past these common hurdles and get back to creating great effects.
- What are the optimum memory settings for performance in After Effects?
- Why are my vector graphics from Illustrator pixelated?
- Why can't I see my changes until I let go of the mouse button?
- Why can't I see all of my motion path in the Composition panel?
- Why is there no sound in my output file?
- What's the best format for exporting from After Effects?
- Why is my output file huge, and why does it not play smoothly?
- How do I find tutorials and information about After Effects?
Why don't I have effects or codecs in my free trial version of After Effects?
- [Voiceover] Frequently asked question about After Effects CS5: "Why don't I have some effects or codecs in my free trial version of After Effects?" Adobe licenses some software for inclusion with After Effects from third parties. This software isn't included in the free trial version. To see what software is and isn't included in the free trial version, go to the search field at the top of the application window and search for trial version. Hit enter, and you can see what output formats aren't supported in the trial version by clicking supported output formats, or you can get a more complete list by clicking set up and installation.
In the installing the software section, the note labeled "Important" explains the limitations of the trial version and links to a document that gives details. This document lists the formats that aren't supported in the trial version and provides a link to a page that describes and lists the third party plugins that aren't included with the trial version.
After Effects CS4: Apprentice's Guide to Key Features74,080 Views
After Effects CS5.5 New Creative Techniques47,040 Views
After Effects 7 Title Design Techniques159,608 Views
After Effects CS4 New Creative Techniques126,140 Views
Learning the After Effects Glow Plug-In14,899 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2015)1,670,807 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views