So let's check out this animation.…Just load it up in your RAM Preview and you can see it works but honestly…it's not that exciting.…The word is kinetEco, kineteco, so let's actually make it have a little more energy.…There are two reasons why this is kind of meh, and the first one is the fact that…these are moving rather slowly, and the second one, the fade in the words; it's…just not that energetic.…
So let's go ahead and delete the fade off these words by selecting the top three…layers and pressing T, and make sure your current-time indicator is past the…rightmost keyframes so they're all set to 100% Opacity.…And just click any of the stopwatches and that will delete all the keyframes.…Now let's deal with the speed of these circles.…So select Layer 4 and Shift+Click to Layer 9.…Press U to open up all the animated parameters and sure enough, we have our keyframes.…
What we want to do is speed up everything.…So let's select the rightmost keyframe for all of the different layers.…When I clicked on that I noticed that I had accidentally moved the selected…
- Setting up the workspace, important preferences, and the cache
- Importing footage and comps
- Relinking missing footage
- Creating type, shape layers, and masks
- Rotoscoping with the Roto Brush
- Adjusting keyframes in the Graph Editor
- Timing animations to audio
- Building backgrounds with effects
- Rendering with the Render Queue and Adobe Media Encoder
- Animating 3D type
- Smoothing shaky footage and retouching footage
- Keying green screen footage
- Working with 3D: extruding shapes, adding ray-traced lighting, and more
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe After Effects
What is After Effects?1m 8s
1. Getting Started
2. Understanding Compositions
3. Building and Designing with Layers
4. Animation 101
5. Using Effects to Modify Layers
6. Jumping into 3D
7. Exporting and Rendering
8. Going in Depth with Type and Shapes
9. Video in Depth
10. Project: Keying Green Screen Footage
11. Integrating External Projects
Importing Illustrator files4m 24s
12. Project: Tracking and Advanced 3D
What's next1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.