Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional improvements, part of After Effects CC 2015 New Features.
- There's been a whole host of other features,…big and small, added to After Effects version 13.6.…Probably the biggest one that I've not covered yet…is the Lumetri Color effect has now…been added to After Effects.…But there is a caveat.…Adobe warns that it does not implement…all of the controls that you would…find in the Premiere version,…doesn't have a thumbnail for…preview for Creative Looks, et cetera.…So Adobe's official recommendation…is only use this to import Premiere Pro sequences…into After Effects just for compatibility.…
But in reality, there still are…a lot of usual controls in here.…Including some color wheels,…a rather robust set of Vignette controls,…which are different than those in the CC Vignette Effect.…But, if you're looking for this degree…of sophistication in color correction,…and you don't need compatibility with Premiere,…don't forget that in After Effects you've long had…the Synthetic Aperture Color Finesse Effect.…It is a very full-featured color correction system,…and it has been updated in this version of After Effects…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/01/2015. What changed?
A: We added 11 movies covering the fall 2015 updates to After Effects CC (v13.6), including the new start screen, preview updates, Creative Cloud Libraries import, new effects, and multitouch gestures.