Join Chris Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional features and fixes, part of After Effects: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] There's also been a number…of nice little additions and bug fixes…in the most recent version…of After Effects CC 2015 point three.…As well as the previous one, point two…that was released a few months earlier.…One tweak a lot of users are really enjoying…is a better way of handling multiple tabs…along the top of a frame.…For example, I have a lot of sequences here…and it's a bit awkward to go to a chosen sequence.…You could use your mouse to scroll between them before.…But now, if you hold down the spacebar…which normally gets you the hand tool and the comp viewer.…
Well you could also use that hand tool…to go ahead and scroll through the list…of all of your tabs along the top of a frame.…That makes it a bit easier to navigate through…and see what you have.…This will also work if the project tab…is obscured behind the effects tab.…For example, this is quite a normal situation…where you can not see project anymore.…You would normally have to click here to select project.…But now you can hold down the spacebar…
Check back often for updates. New chapters will be added each time Adobe releases a major After Effects update.
- Preview options
- Editing a project without stopping preview playback
- Navigating the CC Libraries workflows
- Moving animations from Adobe Character Animator to After Effects
- Using expressions to dynamically measure facial dimensions
- Setting up layers in CINEWARE and CINEMA 4D Lite