This video helps you learn how to add native titles.
- [Instructor] In this movie we're going to add…a title, using Essential Graphics,…which came along in Premiere CC 2017…and is a very, very designer-friendly way…to get titles onto your video.…I really don't like that term most of the time,…but hee it's kind of handy,…because if you haven't got time…to go and work in After Effects…or you've got no one around who can do that…and you're still getting to grips with it,…it does give you something that will get you a result…straight away, and I think it's a fantastic way to work.…
So I'm going to switch to the graphs workspace.…I've got a timeline here with a short piece of video on it,…as I've used throughout this chapter.…And I've got my Essential Graphics focused here.…Now, if you've got people adding things to libraries,…you can use that as well, and just nominate…a library and then go into it.…But here with my Essential Graphics,…I'm going to choose something from the panel.…So, I'm going to use this drop-down here…and go to titles, you can see they're all categorized…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.