This video helps you learn how to basically improve audio.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to look at…how we can improve some voiceover quality in Audition.…And I'm using the file punchit wav, which is available…in the exercise files, but you could use any file…of your own or even record one straight in…as we did earlier in this chapter.…Here's the file. It's very brief.…Here's some audio that we can use to improve…and make it a bit more punchy.…Okay, so what I'm going to do there is…select all of that, Command + A or Control + A,…and then copy it, Command + C or Control + C.…
I'm then going to tap G just to clear that,…and then just put my play head right at the end here.…You'll notice I clicked at the end of the frame,…although you can also use this move play head to next…just there and it will move it…to the end if nothing's selected.…Then I'm going to paste, which will drop that in…and keep it selected.…So if I just play that one more time.…Here's some audio.…Okay, I'll stop that just there.…What we're going to do is use a really, really simple way…to change this without digging…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.