This video covers how to add opening titles.
- [Instructor] Okay, so moving on and continuing…from where we were last,…where we've changed a couple of things here,…including the audio gain,…which I'm just going to mute that…while I'm dragging backwards and forwards.…Okay, and so we've got the beginning part on here…and then we got the main bit…and finally the tail at the end there.…And we're going to add a little bit…of our title information just here…and we'll do that using the essential graphics panel.…So we'll pop out to graphics…and then what we'll do is…go down to maybe titles or credits.…
Let's have a look at credits.…Let's see what that's got.…I think that's a bit to meaty.…Let's have a quick look at titles.…Let's see what we've got there.…Maybe a shade too elaborate.…So let's do captions and subtitles.…That's a good one.…And maybe classic web caption.…How about that?…That would be good.…So I'm going to drag that in over the top just here,…and so that will load…that motion graphics template onto there.…
Just take a moment or two to do that.…It looks like there's no font dependencies there,…
- Basic terminology
- Importing files from Photoshop and Illustrator into After Effects
- Creating a lower third in After Effects
- Creating a new project in Adobe Premiere
- Working with sound and Audition
- Multitrack editing
- Remixing time
- Navigating the Adobe Audition interface
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Making a short social movie
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2017 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 32m Beginner
1. Foundation Concepts
2. Adobe After Effects Essentials
3. Creating a Lower Third in After Effects
4. Adobe Premiere
5. Adobe Audition
6. Adobe Media Encoder
7. Making a Short Social Movie
Connecting with the author1m 46s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.